• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Expectingmom.... Now Bonniebell.

Hey!!! I havn't been able to post because I've had my hands full of MY NEW PUPPY!!!! She is everything that I imagined a cavalier would be, if only she wouldn't poop on my carpet... :roll: Thanks for answering my questions before she came home.
My Boxer, Miss Daisy, just LOVES her. They play untill I have to make them stop... I don't want Bonnie to hurt her knees.

GinaAnn018.jpg

GinaAnn019.jpg

GinaAnn014.jpg

IMG_5746.jpg

Oh she is sooooo cute . I would love a Ruby to go with my 2 Girls Tri and Blenheim . Then again I would love a Black and Tan also . She is adorable in her pink collar and her big Sister Miss Daisy looks pretty in pink also .Love the studded collar. They look well together.
mimi

Oh my gosh she is tooo cute, absolutely gorgeous.

Congratulations on ur new furbaby :hug: :rah: :rah: :rah:

You can see why Miss Daisy loves her so much - she's the same colour :lol: She probably thinks it's her puppy :lol:

She sure is a bundle of cuteness and love :flwr:

Isn't it amazing how each of the four colourings has their own unique look as a puppy?

An absolute stunner.

But those green eyes freak me out, man! :D

Oh, she is gorgeous and I love the name Bonnie. They are so cute together. Bonnie looks alot like my Katie.

Congrats :hug: She is ADORABLE! What a beutiful puppy face and those eyes.. too cute! :lotsaluv: I love the first pic!

Oh my goodness, is she ever cute! She and Miss Daisy are adorable all cuddles up together.

Congratulations on your new furkid. :D

She's gorgeous - she looks just like Daisy Boo did at that age. Love the pic of her with her tail in her mouth :flwr:

That was a secret wasn't it - what a lovely little girl, you just gotta love all the new rubys.... :D

She sure is a doll, gotta love that face.

I just love them all, but something about the rubies got me.

How old is she, my Darby is now starting to get into that leggy stage.
I want HAIR :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

I know what you mean about the hair Linda. Daisy Boo isn't hairy at all at 13 months. She's got nice feathering on her feet and backside but her coat is very tidy. Maybe it's a ruby thing and they take longer to get their coat

Joanna

Back