• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here I am with Queen Padme Amidala - Paddy (herself)

Yaron

:lol: :lol:

With Daddy Yaron :flwr:
207497472_2eadda8925.jpg

I will be visiting England and Scotland next week, and would be delighted to hear from people about Cavalier related recommendations for shopping etc. I'd like to get her a Puppia harness, some eyeenvy,toys etc.

Feel free to contact me with anything else that comes to mind.

Yaron.

You got it!

She is already running the show...
When we first got her I told my partner that now that we have a new puppy, we have to start trainning her. After a few days, I told him that this one is going to train us!

:dgwlk:

She is very cute!! In your avatar, is she sitting on another dog's head?! :lol:

Hi Yaron, what a serious face she is making for the camera - if you are going to London - you can try Pet London (by Oxford Circus), full range of harness, coats, boots, etc. and also Harrods..... bit posh and expensive but you got to do it, but all they have are t-shirts.

www.petlondon.com

www.harrods.com

You are both adorable! I'm so jealous that you're going to the UK and I hope you have a fabulous time!

I love your gold wall paint...lovely and rich. I would love to see more pics of you guys and Paddy around your home and your neighborhood. Jerusalem is such an amazing place and you're the first members from there so you HAVE to share lots of pics and stories with us!

Check the PetLondon website as I think you need to call in advance to visit -- but have your credit card ready... :lol:

If you go to the National Portrait Gallery you will see some of the famous portraits that have the forerunners of cavaliers -- slightly pointier faces at the time but they are the little spaniels in the pictures of Charles II and his sisters and brothers as children and many other royal portraits. :) A couple of them are available as postcards.

If you've not gone yet - try Selfridges as well - they have some lovely doggy stuff!! Credit card at the ready though :yikes

Well, I'm already back in Jerusalem. I did visit Petlondon during my stay and bought Paddy a harness.

The shop was nice but I find England to be so expensive as most of you already know...

Here is Paddy and the new harness with Tzimmes the Cat:

241860413_ab9f7e945f.jpg

We went up north this weekend, to visit Paddy's mom and the breeder of her Kennel. He said that she is growing very nicely and that's exactly what I wanted to hear. :flwr:

Glad you had a nice trip... that's the only problem with London it is so expensive, but at least Paddy got the harness. ;)

Awww....Paddy is so adorable, and he looks so nice in his new harness! What a cute photo!!

Paddy looks so sweet. I didn't even see Tzimmes (the cat) in the one picture, until I read your remarks. How cute.

Back