• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brothers and Sons...

jeni

Awe... I love my new little brothers
August9thPuppies019.jpg

Look at me mom!!! Aren't we cute???
August9thPuppies015.jpg

My tounge is tired, this is a lot of faces to lick...
August9thPuppies033.jpg

Hey mom! I decided to babysit while you were out. Think I'm doing good?
August9thPuppies032.jpg

Jo- I don't think there is enough room in here for all of us :lol:
August9thPuppies035.jpg

Oh JoJo is so good big brother :flwr: I love those pics of him with the puppies.. :lotsaluv: And the pups is geting so big!

:lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :paw: :paw: :paw: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Are they beautiful or what!

They are all growing so fast now, what a fabulous big brother they have!

Alison, wilts, U.k.

Jeni, you make me sooooooooooo broody :lol:

Looks like Puzzles is saying to JoJo 'Have they been good whilst I was away?' :lol: He's a wonderful big brother and it just strengthens your cause to keep a few....

JoJo is such a sweet boy with the pups. I just love looking at your pictures, makes me want another puppy! :lol:

Oh they are all so cute. I love that one with the mum and the little one looking up at her! How cute is that!!! :luv:
Julie and the girls

Jeni they look SO cute!!!! Jojo looks very happy with his new siblings...He looks so gentle like as if it were Puzzles there laying with them...Well everyone enjoy the babies!!!!

Back