• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Finnish member

Here I am!

My name is Hilla (it means Cloudberry) and I'm a happy owner of three cavaliers: Urmas (Black & tan), Elsa (ruby) and Dandy (Black & tan). I live in the middle of Finland in a small town of Jyväskylä. cavtiny

Welcome Hilla - looking forward to seeing your pictures - looks like you have replied on another message to set up a new message click on New Topic.

I split the message off from the original thread to form a new introduction for Hilla. :) icon_welcome

Well, I just thougth that it would be nice to put my introducing under the topic of other Finnish members. I hope I can cope here in English... My "honey bunny" is half English, half Finnish. She has tought lots and lots of English for me. :D

Oh dear, I almost forgot: Urmas and Dandy are boys and Elsa is an old lady.

We have a a couple of Finnish members now I think!

It's nice to have your own introduction otherwise people might think they already read the other person's intro and not realise we also have someone new to say hi to. :)

We have several people with English as a second language, and I think we all manage to communicate pretty well on out favouruite topic here... cavaliers! cavtiny

Hi and welcome, icon_welcome :flwr:

looking forward to some photos of your crew!

Enjoy the group, we all love our Cavaliers!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Welcome on teh board Filla
groupwave.gif

icon_welcome

Youre English is fine, we will all figure it out not to worry.

Would love to see some pictures, great bunch of folk here.

Even better bunch of Cavaliers icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Back