• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello to all from someone owned by Cavaliers

Middleshott

Hello, everyone we stay in east lothian Scotland and are owned by 6 cavaliers, We do a bit of showing and have been very successful with our latest girl Emma, who is blenhiem now what about us my name is Frank and my wife is Jean we have owned cavaliers for around 25 years and just adore the breed we only have parti-colours, just a short intro because i can go on a bit so hope to meet you all around here

Frank & the Middleshotts

icon_welcome !! As far as we're soncerned it is impossible to go on too much about cavaliers. :lol: And yes we must see some pictures! There are directions on how to post them in the Getting Started section. (y)

Hi Frank and Jean <waves> I remember meeting you on another Cavalier forum several years ago.

I hope you are both ok - and that you are fully recovered now Frank.

I now have three boys, Rupert is 10, TedBear is almost 3 and Jack is 4 - sadly we lost our Tri girl, Peaches.

Looking forward to seeing photos of your family

icon_welcome Frank and Jean,

SIX Cavaliers????? I am jealous :lol: Can I come and live in your house please? ;) :lol:

Back