Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gus' new do

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, everyone. I like how tidy he looks, but the shaggy, messy boy look better suits his personality for sure! Eventually, I'd like to groom them myself, so he'll probably end up short like this as it's much easier!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I like him shaggier but he looks very grown up and sleek with his new haircut and it is interesting to see the contrast too! The only way you get to figure out what you prefer is by having him trimmed to try out shoirt vs shaggy. He is so white! I can't wait to see him in his Puppia; he will be very butch.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Gus looks great! They did a good job on his face.

I think I like it a little better shaggy...but with a guy as cute as Gus, does it really matter?
    ....Sally
    Mom to Pixie - DOB 5/27/04
    And rescue kitties Max and Sophie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Karlin
    I like him shaggier but he looks very grown up and sleek with his new haircut and it is interesting to see the contrast too! The only way you get to figure out what you prefer is by having him trimmed to try out shoirt vs shaggy. He is so white! I can't wait to see him in his Puppia; he will be very butch.
    We were just calling him "slippery" last night, he's so sleek, he's like a little bullet now! We'll let it grow out a bit, especially for the winter months. Poor guy, he's lucky it's summer now or he'd need a sweater! The kid needs to gain some weight, he's so skinny!! I need to get a close up of his legs, his front ones are especially hilarious!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)