Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 3 Dogs

Post Thanks / Like

Default My 3 Dogs

I took pictures of my 3 after they came home from the groomer. It is hard to keep Merry (B&T) still long enough for pictures, but Pippin (ruby) loves it as you can see by the pics. He is quite the super model. Luke (blenheim) on the other hand always seems to look grumpy in his pictures, but in real life he is the love bug of the group.

Here is my favorite:

Here are the other ones that show them off well:
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

What sweet pictures Charleen. I love Pippin winking at the camera.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Cute pictures of your beautiful Cavaliers, the pic of Pippin winking is just hilarious
    Sunna & the dogs:
    Fjalar (8 years old tricolour boy)
    Mirra (5 years old blenheim girl)
    Molder (black & tan) - beautiful angel waiting at the Rainbow~Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Awww bless them, handsome babies I don't think Luke looks serious - he looks as if he's looking adoringly at his Mamma to me

Post Thanks / Like

Donna, you are exactly right about Luke. What a good observation you made. Luke adores me. If I leave the house, he howls his disappointment for many minutes to tell the rest of the family that they just don't cut it with him. His Mom is what he needs.

Then after the tantrum, he sits on Grandma's (my Mom's) lap whenever and where ever she is in the house. He jumps on her lap as soon as she sits and wants to be loved all the time.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Charleen, how did you get Pippin to wink? Yes, Luke looks like a sensitive lad, very sweet. And Merry is such a feminine little girl, I'll bet she's got a tomboy streak, though, being around the boys!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy - pure chance on the wink - I am sure I'll never be able to recreate it.

Merry is a tomboy and always is getting in trouble. She is my wild child. She is so happy and endearing that it is hard to get mad at her, you just have to laugh - see my new thread about the MOUSE today and you'll hear about her recent exploits with Luke.

Post Thanks / Like

Great pic of the three! Not a one of those faces looks like it could eat a mouse!!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charleen
    Cathy - pure chance on the wink - I am sure I'll never be able to recreate it.

Merry is a tomboy and always is getting in trouble. She is my wild child. She is so happy and endearing that it is hard to get mad at her, you just have to laugh - see my new thread about the MOUSE today and you'll hear about her recent exploits with Luke.
    Yes, I just read about the mouse! Our Chocolate caught a live mouse last week and caused a big stir! I got it from her, though, by trading for some treats. Would not let her kiss me for 2 days!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Charleen your babies are so beautiful@ I especially love the winky one too!! I can't wait until i get to see all 4 of them together. :P WHen is that happening again?