• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My 3 Dogs

Charleen

I took pictures of my 3 after they came home from the groomer. It is hard to keep Merry (B&T) still long enough for pictures, but Pippin (ruby) loves it as you can see by the pics. He is quite the super model. Luke (blenheim) on the other hand always seems to look grumpy in his pictures, but in real life he is the love bug of the group.

Here is my favorite:
212012190_b4693a68c1_o.jpg

Here are the other ones that show them off well:
212012191_8dd924c10c_m.jpg
212012192_153dea2545_m.jpg
212012198_f8937be264_m.jpg
212012195_6b7e67f8d1_m.jpg

Cute pictures of your beautiful Cavaliers, the pic of Pippin winking is just hilarious :lol:

Awww bless them, handsome babies :D I don't think Luke looks serious - he looks as if he's looking adoringly at his Mamma to me :flwr:

Donna, you are exactly right about Luke. What a good observation you made. Luke adores me. If I leave the house, he howls his disappointment for many minutes to tell the rest of the family that they just don't cut it with him. His Mom is what he needs.

Then after the tantrum, he sits on Grandma's (my Mom's) lap whenever and where ever she is in the house. He jumps on her lap as soon as she sits and wants to be loved all the time.

Charleen, how did you get Pippin to wink? Yes, Luke looks like a sensitive lad, very sweet. And Merry is such a feminine little girl, I'll bet she's got a tomboy streak, though, being around the boys! :lol:

Cathy - pure chance on the wink - I am sure I'll never be able to recreate it.

Merry is a tomboy and always is getting in trouble. She is my wild child. She is so happy and endearing that it is hard to get mad at her, you just have to laugh - see my new thread about the MOUSE today and you'll hear about her recent exploits with Luke.

Great pic of the three! Not a one of those faces looks like it could eat a mouse!! :lol:

Charleen said:
Cathy - pure chance on the wink - I am sure I'll never be able to recreate it.

Merry is a tomboy and always is getting in trouble. She is my wild child. She is so happy and endearing that it is hard to get mad at her, you just have to laugh - see my new thread about the MOUSE today and you'll hear about her recent exploits with Luke.
Yes, I just read about the mouse! Our Chocolate caught a live mouse last week and caused a big stir! I got it from her, though, by trading for some treats. Would not let her kiss me for 2 days! :shock:

Charleen your babies are so beautiful@ I especially love the winky one too!! I can't wait until i get to see all 4 of them together. :p WHen is that happening again?

Jolly Jumper comes home on Wednesday night, September 13th. I am getting the place puppy ready. Getting him his own chew toys, that kind of thing. It should be fun.

We had 2 small kittens in the yard tonight and I rescued them from the dogs and got them safely in one of their crates. After having them for 30 minutes the neighbors came home and they were from their house. They said they had a plumber over today and he must've left the door open while working on the plumbing, not realizing there were kittens in the house. I forgot how absolutely sweet little kittens and puppies are. I was glad I got them safely home, but it made me look forward to Jolly's homecoming even more.

Back