• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lost Cavalier in San Diego

I read this on cavalier mail list this morning. It answers some questions. This is very painful to hear of.

(received this update from Cavalier Club of San Diego)

"someone spotted the car last night around midnight because of news coverage. The dog had a lead on which somehow became tangled and she was pinned to the floor, which is probably why there were no calls to police or animal services as she couldn't reach the windows. Unfortunately when the car was found (1600 block of Columbia) the dog had died. Thanks to all who offered help to the family in Chicago.Thanks to our friends at Animal Services for their hard work, diligence and dedication in trying to find the dog and wanting to see a better ending to this sad story."

Oh no :( I am sat her with tears trickling down my cheeks reading this.

That poor baby, what must she have gone through? :( This is just so very, very sad. I hope if anyone saw her trapped in that car in the heat can now live with themselves - i know I couldn't :(

Go run with the bunnies little baby and may you RIP forever xxxxx

Oh no this is just devestating...

I really feel for the family, most especially Steve...I hope this will not make his existing problems worse :(

Poor baby, I hope that she did not suffer too much...at least she is at the Bridge now and running free xx

wow, what an awful ending to an already sad story. That makes me so sad. I really hope that she went in peace.. at least she's running free now. I also hope Steve is alright. A lot of people with mental illnesses are completely attached to their animals - moreso than any of us can understand. They are the only "people" who understand them. I really hope he's ok and is able to get through this tragedy. I will be sending positive vibes and praying for him and his family. :(

Back