• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Video - you tube!

How cruel of them. They laughed at the dog and it was very obvious he should have been brought outside. He even seemed slightly stressed to me. :yikes

I did put a comment on there for them Brid. i think it's disgusting - they shouldn't keep dogs if they can't look after them properly :x

EEEWWWW!!!!! If nothing else maybe this would be a good video for someone to watch who wants to know the signs that their dog is going to poop!!!! Classic sniff, circle and narrow it down.

I have to wonder if that white thing on the floor was meant for the dog to use the potty on? Because that other thing looks like it has urine down inside of it. Maybe they live in a condo or something? regardless I think it's absolutely disgusting how someone would actually want to take videos of a dog pooping. That reminds me of that disgusting MTV show, Jackass. :yuk:

Back