Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK so who's spoiled?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear..what sweet photos!!! They are such snuggle bugs aren't they???
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

How sweet!! As I am writing this my hubby and Sabrina are napping together as well. Men become complete mush around cavs. Its so sweet!!
    Michelle - Mommy to Sabrina, Sebastian, Honey, Cisco and Callie and also human children Mikaya and Cody.

Post Thanks / Like

I know there's nothing better than seeing the man of the house all cuddled up with the little one, huh? Especially when they are always the macho "it's just a dog" type of people. Avi was like that with Kosmo until I worked late one week and then now he's like "oh would he like this? How about this? This would look nice with him." lol I told him that I need a new one because he seems to have stolen mine!!

Post Thanks / Like

Those photo's are just precious I used to have a framed photo of my hubs with Maxx asleep on his head - we hadn't had Maxx long and he was so tiny

My guys love their Daddy soooooooooooooooooooo much. Charlie hears his car on the driveway and goes so crazy with excitement - he always fetches Maxx too. They don't need to talk, you can tell he's saying 'Come on, quickly, Dad's home, it's biscuit time'

I think it's wonderful that they are just as attached to our OH's as they are to us - at least if we ever needed to go away we know they are safe and loved

Post Thanks / Like

lol Donna.. The daddy's are good but we have to watch them! I've caught avi slipping things to Kosmo that he's NOT supposed to have.. most recently.. a bite of rice krispies squares.. Kosmo ran to me freaking out because it was apparently stuck to his tongue or the roof of his mouth.

If we are home at night and Avi has to go out to the grocery store and leaves Kosmo will throw a fit and cry for a few minutes at least, lol. I have to bring him upstairs with me and preoccupy him while he's leaving.

I would love to see the Maxx on top of your OH's head.. that had to be the cutest picture.. but he probably hated you framing it, huh?
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, so sweet
    First when we got Bono, my dad said that is was clear that the dog was NOT allowed in the beds. The rest of the family agreed and no-one took Bono up in the bed.
    Once my mum had been working during the night. the first thing she saw when she walked in to the bedroom was Bono, sleeping in dads arms. His exuse was: Oh, he was just so little and cute...
    -Jenný, Ronja, Bono and Nóra

"If you want your dreams to come true, you have to wake up"

Post Thanks / Like

Yes this is definitely the best way to nap!!
    BK