• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm gonna get you

Cathy T

Sick of my videos yet?! Too bad...here's another :lol: It's too hot to go outside and run so we played tag in the house. The big mouth is Shelby...she really gets going when she's chasing Jake. He has squirrel from hide-a-squirrel in his mouth and boy does she want it

your house is so nice and cute!! It's amazing how the two of them together know exactly what the other one is doing at all times.. they even did the turn together perfectly synchronized! That reminds me of the "chase" game I play with Kosmo.. hehe

Maxxs_Mummy said:
LMAO Cathy! She's really going for that squirrel :lol: Who won in the end?

Jake...he always does! But Shelby just loves to run alongside him with her tongue hanging out. Such a happy girl!

This video cracks me up.....I just love Jake and Shelby, they are just SO cute :D Any more videos/ pics Cathy ??

I took a video the other day of after bath zoomies...need to upload it now and see how it turned out. I just love bath time. We all have so much fun. And then they sleep so well! ;)

too cute! When I want to get Tucker going I whisper "where's the dog, and he starts barking, and runs to get a ball"

:lol: Geordie barked throughout your video! I love how Jake circles to keep Shelby away from the toy :lol:

This made me laugh because Holly does precisely this to keep Amber away from the teething stick/ring/other disputed toy. Sometimes I swear she pauses just long enough to wave it enticingly in Amber's face... and then they're off again. Unfortunately they don't have the same indoor space as Jake and Shelby! :lol: :lol:

Back