• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Golden Oldies

{{{{{{{{Claire}}}}}}}} That's a gorgeous picture of Rudee :lotsaluv: She was such a little darling, bless her. I'm glad you found that pic too, it's lovely :lotsaluv:

Aileen, gorgeous pics of your boys too, both really handsome - how old were they when they went to The Bridge? Rocky looed such a regal boy :lotsaluv:

Barbara, how is Izzy today?

Hi there,

Saw the topic 'Golden Oldies' and thought I'd add a couple of pics of my gorgeous 14 year old boy Charlie.

Love seeing all these photos of Cavs, young and old :D

Pepsi x

301115257_1014854dc7_o.jpg

301115256_b6ddc1fa37_o.jpg

Awww, Charlie is such a sweetie! I sure hope I get to keep mine till at least 14. Thanks for posting him Pepsi.

And Claire, I love the sweet Rudee picture.

What a wonderful old boy. Old ? We don't think old at the Nixon house. I'm alwyas amazed when people refer to Monty (11) and Izzy (9) as old.

Donna, Izzy is back to normal. You would never think there had been anything wrong last week.

You guys all have the most gorgeous angels. I so love looking at the older cav's. They all look so wise and so very sweet. And they all have the most beautiful coats!!! What a wonderful thread! :lotsaluv: I hope more pics get added!!!

Oh they are beautiful old souls, you can see so much in their wise little faces. :) Claire that picture of your darling Rudee is just so special. I'm glad you found it :flwr:

Claire L said:
I was just looking through some picture files and I came accross this, I just had to share it ...

100-0082_IMG.jpg

I'm so happy I found this picture :l*v:

:flwr: :flwr:

Oh Claire that is so beautiful :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Well Mattie you could not really call him that old because has I have said before he was born with a bad heart so that we manage to keep him until he was about 6 years old but with that problem it was quiet good
Rocky was 8 1/2 years old until Feb this year had no promlem this year was fine. But he had his jabs for the nomal things and with in a mouth had died --- Aileen

Benji and Biggles - I posted these a while ago and the lads are long gone now but I thought I'd add to the thread

BenjiBiggles.jpg

Thought I would put some updated photos of Dylan (I thought she said Bill but she was calling him Dill icon_blshing )

As you can see his weight lost is continuing and he now has a nice waist.

He also has more energy and was last seen dragging his owner to and from every tree over the park. :dogwlk:

27-11-06_1511.jpg

27-11-06_1510.jpg

Back