Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog's Life - Their Spread

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dog's Life - Their Spread

Here is the room, fence and dog doors that we have built onto the house, so the dogs can come & go as they please. We leave the dog room open to the rest of the house, unless for some reason they require to be closed in their room. Look closely at the the picture of the 2 dogs in front of the dog door and you'll will see Merry's head & tongue sticking out of the dog door.

dog door /Merry’s tongue

We have 6 acres of land surrounding the house and when I am home, they can run with me around the yard. We have an invisible fence, so the dogs never get into the driveways or the road.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

spoiled or what????

Post Thanks / Like

Simply amazing!!!
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if anyone out of the US will understand this but, looks like a version of MTV's Cribs. But the Cavalier version That is an awesome spread that your babies have.
    Do they all know which bed is theres????
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Come on then Donna and Nicki, Fran you coming as well? ....I think we need a holiday...it looks fab there!!!!

I'm sure we could pitch a tent somewhere in 6 acres!!! we are all house trained and very well behaved!

You have a fantastic set up there for your little ones ... very lucky little babies indeed!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Charleen, that is a wonderful set up you have there for your pups!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone is welcome to visit. You sure can pitch tents. They just mowed & baled the hay behind the house so we have even more area to explore. I just got back inside after taking the dogs in the back field. We also have another 70 acres about one tenth of a mile away with woods and fields. So we could have a cavalier jamboree. I take them up there one the weather is comfortable for walking.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charleen
    Everyone is welcome to visit. You sure can pitch tents. They just mowed & baled the hay behind the house so we have even more area to explore. I just got back inside after taking the dogs in the back field. We also have another 70 acres about one tenth of a mile away with woods and fields. So we could have a cavalier jamboree. I take them up there one the weather is comfortable for walking.
    you shouldn't say that.... or it will be here we come!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh what a party it would be and hundreds of little cavaliers in all shapes, sizes and colors to adore!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Mary,

wouldn't that be just fantastic, all these Cavaliers in a field with their owners...

WOW chat till you drop, never mind shop!

Alison, Wilts, U.k.