Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog's Life - Their Spread

Post Thanks / Like

Oh if only!!!!

I love watching MTV cribs - we do get it over here - we're quite civilised really

The best one has to be Pimp My Ride though - that's just amazing

Post Thanks / Like

Great set-up Charleen! Cavalier Kingdom, it's terrific.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

You can tell that the cavaliers rank pretty high on the totem pole in our house.

The family took my sister out for dinner to celebrate her birthday on Sunday and I used that opportunity to ask them a question. As you know, I am bringing home a 3 month old tri-color puppy in mid-September. So I posed this question to the family - How many dogs can I legally have in our community? I quickly said, "Don't Worrry" I am only thinking about the 4th dog, not that I am getting more. They didn't know what the law was. Where I moved from (in Buffalo) the law is only 3 dogs. But I think because I live in the country, it probably won't be a problem, because there are no neighbors.

But then the family said that they wished the law was 1 dog only. Ha Ha! My sister said that she was going to run for public office and that was going to be her platform. They love the dogs too, they were just teasing me. We had a good laugh about it.

Anyway, for now I don't think I will be going over 4 dogs. But you never know...
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)