Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Willow and Cedar

Post Thanks / Like

Default Willow and Cedar

The girls had a fun day. They got all sorts of new things!

Willow still is unable to jump up on the sofa, and neither of the girls can jump up onto our bed. My dad, who has to have 'projects' to stay sane, decided to build them steps to use for the sofa and bed! The bed is quite a bit higher than the sofa, so the second step isnt as necessary for the sofa. Willow doesnt seem to mind, though.

Here are the steps:

It is taking her a little while, but Willow is getting the hang of using the steps to get up on the sofa:

Along with the steps, we invested in a few new toys. Cedar is turning into a chewer, and she's destroyed most of the toys we had. Willow had taken a liking to a squeaking dr.noy bone, and Cedar chewed a hole in it, as well as many other favorites. So, we needed some more durable chew toys. We are trying out the Bamboo bone and a petstages Orka-on-a-Rope. I can see already that the rope isnt going to last

Willow is still very tentative about new objects:

Cedar is not - she'll take away whatever Willow inspects:

So far, this bamboo bone is okay, though the black trim is already frayed.

And here's one of sweet Willow, resting after training on the steps:
    Cindy
    Cedar (tri), Willow (blen), Holly (ruby), & Bella (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Awww they are such sweet girls. I'm so glad they've settled together so well

Post Thanks / Like

Well..your dad sounds like a really neat guy! Very cute pictures. I love the one of Cedar standing with her toy in her mouth.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy T
    Well..your dad sounds like a really neat guy! Very cute pictures. I love the one of Cedar standing with her toy in her mouth.
    Yeah, he's pretty cool about the dogs, but he'll never admit it. He's the first one to bellow "they are just dogs!!" but then he's the one down on the floor rolling around with them, he's the one sneaking them food or putting extra ice in his glass because he expects to "share". Dad's all bark.
    Cindy

Post Thanks / Like

After talking to my dad on the phone he always say "give my love to John and my grandpuppies" I love him for that!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Your girls are adorable! Cedar's ears are really growing long. I love their little faces!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Those pictures are so beautiful. I know what you mean with a chewer though. I have one of those. She demolishes toys in about 5 minutes. Apart from Nylabones, I haven't found anything that she can't destroy yet.
    Once again Beautiful babies.
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Forest
    Those pictures are so beautiful. I know what you mean with a chewer though. I have one of those. She demolishes toys in about 5 minutes. Apart from Nylabones, I haven't found anything that she can't destroy yet.
    We've only ever given Cedar a Nylabone once. She ate the entire thing before I realized it!! They dont stand a chance against her.
    Cindy

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwwwwww bless, your cavi's are just adorable, the steps are really cool!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think Willow is a daddy's girl!! And I know what you mean about "it's just a dog" but they are all talk no action. I came in after giving Kosmo a walk the other day and Avi was making a bit of fried chicken for him! It was in a nonstick pan without butter but stilL!! He made some only for Kosmo - none for me or himself. What's with that?

Is the bamboo bone one of those toys surrounded by nylon? Kosmo is such a chewer! He even chewed up the "indestructable" toys! I don't know what to get him that he won't demolish. He's done teething, I think he just chews for the fun of it. And that blue thing - how's that doing health wise? lol :P

Your girls are soo cute cindy!! Kosmo says he's in love !