• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi new here

BIZA

Hi i am owned by 3 tri cavs jasmine and emily tri girls and Pip a tri boy i also have 2 collies, 1 long haired rottie and a leonberger but the cavs are my specials i foster any cav that needs it and have had several ex breeding bitches with the help of my own they soon learn all about all the home comforts and its hard when they find their forever home but at least i have room for the next one

Wow Liz...you've got a house full don't you?! You must post pictures. I am particularly interested in seeing your leonberger. I've only met two (brother and sister) in person and they were the coolest dogs. Welcome!

Hello Liz and a warm icon_welcome ,

You must have a happy home with all those adorable fur-babies in it!

Enjoy the group, we all adore our Cavaliers! :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Hello and welcome here! :flwr:

I cant wait to see the pictures of your family. And I thought that I have a fur family at home, with just 2 cats and 1 cav. :D

Welcome! I'd love to see a pic of the long-haired Rottie...my vet has one and explained that they originally had long hair and long tails.

Thanks for all your greetings i will post pictures as soon as i've worked out how to. Its surpriseing how people treat the rott differently being long coated they dont treat her as a devil dog she is very soft and once was backed terrified into a corner by a black and tan cav boy that i fostered he woulnt let her move.

Back