Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puppy Heaven...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Puppy Heaven...

I caught my daughter in puppy heaven today, these little guys just started running around and playing as soon as they opened their eyes. They are so much fun...

Puppy Heaven

JoJo is smooching with is brother...

I think JoJo loves his brothers...
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Now THAT is puppy heaven!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Wouldn't mind a few hours in there with them myself!!!

They look fab, well done Jeni, lots of hard work for you I bet.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

Do I ever envy your daughter. I almost hate to admit it, but that is one of my favorite things to do with puppies. I just lay down on the floor, cover my eyes and make little whining sounds. That's all it takes to be absolutely mobbed by puppies.

You should try it!! Come on, there's a little bit of kid in all of us!
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

OMG! I want one so bad! I must try and persaude mum to get another cavi pup! xxx

Post Thanks / Like

I want to come to puppy heaven !! Lol (: JoJo is so good with the puppies!! Who woulda thought he'd be so patient and smoochy with them all the time? How old are they now?

Post Thanks / Like

Please can I come and play with the pups? I promise to be good and not 'borrow' any of them

Post Thanks / Like

You should try it!! Come on, there's a little bit of kid in all of us!
    Actually before my daughter was down there with them umm, I was doing it first. She took a picture of me but I am too shy to post it. I don't care for pictures of myself too much. I am not camera friendly. The camera adds like 60 lbs in my case if you know what I mean I just kept letting her snap the pictures cause I figured she didn't know how to focus the camera. Well she figured it out!
    Someday I will get brave and post one of me. Maybe... but we will stick with puppies for now.
    They look fab, well done Jeni, lots of hard work for you I bet.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.
    Yeah they are a lot of work. I didn't think that 7 would be so much more work than 5. But with clipping nails and baths and 7 little butt going potty every where... that is a lot. But I don't care I love every minute of it. That is where having my 2 little assistants comes in handy. I have one to hand me a puppy at the sink then I have another to take the wet puppy and dry it for me. They play with them while I clean their pen out. Lots of fun. I will keep posting pictures if I haven't posted too many already
    Thanks again!!!
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Please continue to post pictures - we love seeing all your puppies!

So, let's see, how many tiny nails are you clipping? Do they have their dew claws? OMGoodness - how long does that take?!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Based on my experience, I don't think you will have trouble having puppies around the the adults. I happen to think it's good to have the puppies interact with the adults under VERY careful supervision. All a part of teaching the pups how to be a dog. Once in a while our adults will discipline a pup that is getting too pesky, but we have never had a puppy hurt; again just careful supervision.

I need puppies in the house again. Way too quiet around here. Enjoy them as much as you can; they grow up way too fast and leave home. Both your puppies and your children
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers