• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Heaven...

jeni

I caught my daughter in puppy heaven today, these little guys just started running around and playing as soon as they opened their eyes. They are so much fun...
August12thPuppies203.jpg

Puppy Heaven
August12thPuppies204.jpg

JoJo is smooching with is brother...
August12thPuppies254.jpg

I think JoJo loves his brothers...
August12thPuppies247.jpg

Wouldn't mind a few hours in there with them myself!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They look fab, well done Jeni, :flwr: lots of hard work for you I bet.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Do I ever envy your daughter. I almost hate to admit it, but that is one of my favorite things to do with puppies. I just lay down on the floor, cover my eyes and make little whining sounds. That's all it takes to be absolutely mobbed by puppies.

You should try it!! Come on, there's a little bit of kid in all of us!

OMG! :yikes I want one so bad! :jmp: I must try and persaude mum to get another cavi pup! icon_nwunsure xxx

I want to come to puppy heaven !! Lol :) JoJo is so good with the puppies!! Who woulda thought he'd be so patient and smoochy with them all the time? How old are they now?

You should try it!! Come on, there's a little bit of kid in all of us!
Actually before my daughter was down there with them :D umm, I was doing it first. :lol: She took a picture of me but I am too shy to post it. I don't care for pictures of myself too much. I am not camera friendly. The camera adds like 60 lbs in my case if you know what I mean ;) I just kept letting her snap the pictures cause I figured she didn't know how to focus the camera. :roll: Well she figured it out!
:oops: Someday I will get brave and post one of me. Maybe... but we will stick with puppies for now.
They look fab, well done Jeni, lots of hard work for you I bet.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.
Yeah they are a lot of work. I didn't think that 7 would be so much more work than 5. But with clipping nails and baths and 7 little butt going potty every where... that is a lot. But I don't care I love every minute of it. That is where having my 2 little assistants comes in handy. I have one to hand me a puppy at the sink then I have another to take the wet puppy and dry it for me. They play with them while I clean their pen out. Lots of fun. I will keep posting pictures if I haven't posted too many already :yikes
Thanks again!!!

Please continue to post pictures - we love seeing all your puppies!

So, let's see, how many tiny nails are you clipping? Do they have their dew claws? OMGoodness - how long does that take?! :shock:

Based on my experience, I don't think you will have trouble having puppies around the the adults. I happen to think it's good to have the puppies interact with the adults under VERY careful supervision. All a part of teaching the pups how to be a dog. Once in a while our adults will discipline a pup that is getting too pesky, but we have never had a puppy hurt; again just careful supervision.

I need puppies in the house again. Way too quiet around here. Enjoy them as much as you can; they grow up way too fast and leave home. Both your puppies and your children :(

Jeni,

It's lovely that your children are involved with the pups, and good for the pups to be able to know the touch of younger hands, voices etc. your daughter looks like she is having the time of her life with them! come on Jeni, don't be shy give us a picture of yourself with the pups! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Bruce....do we sense another litter perhaps, maybe, soon??? :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Puppy heaven looks wonderful!! Your daughter looks so happy Jeni.

Please more puppy pics, they all look soooo cute

I can post a picture if you don't laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am a puppy nut and I am not scared to put my lips out there and get some puppy kisses :lol: I keep JoJo and Puzzles and the puppies all together in the same area while I am at work. I have not had a problem yet, but that might be cause they are still so young. I did notice one weird thing today that JoJo is doing to the puppies :yikes But considering that he is with his mom and the puppies all the time, he might have learned it from her. I caught him potting them today!!!! Yeah, he went right down the line and turned each one of them over and pottied them!!! He won't lick their bum but he will lick them so they can pee!!! :yikes I guess Puzzles needs the extra help, (an extra tounge) to help out but, if I was JoJo I would pick another job to help with besides that one. He can play with them and teach them stuff and help round them up at meal time but that :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: ... But he does a good job.

Okay I will post my pic but it will be the last. No one laugh!!!

August12thPuppies212.jpg

Oh Jeni,

That picture is ADORABLE!...priceless. I'm sure we are all wishing we were in there with them now!!!

Thank you so much :flwr:

Nice to put a picture to the person.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Jeni, I love that photo :flwr: Those pups obviously love you as much as you love them :D

I think it's wonderful that you're letting the kids get so involved too :flwr:

As for JoJo, bless him - a new man or what? :lol:

Back