• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Moulting

sarahg

Hi any advice would be appreciated. My 11mth old lab cross is moulting really badly, is it his diet do you think or is he lacking in anything?

Thank you

Sarah Xx

By the way he has bakers puppy food.

I'd guess this is a dog losing its puppy coat but lab people would be better in confirming what happens to a lab coat. I've seen some really raggedy looking labs at about that age; the softer coat comes out completely and is replaced by the adult coat which looks shinier and is coarser.

Thanks Cathy for the link i will have a nose on there soon. And thanks Karlin Billy does look really raggedy at the minute and i have never seen so much hair!! i gave him a bath this morning and it blocked the plug hole :yikes i never had this with Lady.

Sarah Xxx

Back