• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet the family

GeeGee

well, the animal side hehehe, lol

I recently sold my pony, Star, but I thought I'd shove a pic up of him here.

mmstar8b.jpg

Pippa was terrified of Star wen they first met, but I picked her up anyways and put her on stars back, I held her in place whilst my mum walked star around the yard. I think Pippa enjoyed it in the end as now Pippa loves horses and runs up to them everytime she sees one. Though we need to try and stop that as not all horses like dogs!

This is Fresco, our big fat ginger cat.

catseyeview.jpg

Pippa trys to chase him but he has none of it and always shows her whos boss!

And Tinsil,

Picture902.jpg

Her and Pippa are hilarious, one minute you see Pippa chasing her through the house next minute you turn around and Tinsil is chasing Pippa through the house. They always crack me up!

We also have a rabbit called valentine, 2 african land snails and 6 stick insects but we dont have pictures of them! LOL, hope u likes! ...

what lovely pictures!! And oh my goodness is Fresco ever huge!! :yikes Does he weigh more than Pippa?

thanx guys, lol and yes Fresco does weigh more than Pippa, hehehehe. He also taller than her! :lol:

I love the photo of you doing cross country with your pony!! I have an Arabian mare, and have done a little bit of basic dressage. I always thought that jumping would be fun tho! Nice animal family you have!

Back