• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More puppy heaven

merlinsmum

Whilst having a tidy up of pictures - I found these few of Merlin.

This is six weeks old
214968286_b1904612c3.jpg

This is seven weeks old
214968285_052ded0647.jpg

And now (16 months older).......... filthy in the back of the car!
214970480_630ef2dacc.jpg

Well Merlin just keeps getting cuter and cuter the older he gets. I love the backseat pic. What a face!!

What sweet pictures. He looks cute in blue and green. And he looks so tiny in that big chair. What a cutie!

Oh Merlin, you gorgeous babba - fancy your parents putting you in that suit in the car - you don't look impressed :(

You'd best come and live with me and the boys ;) :lol: xxxxx

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Oh Merlin, you gorgeous babba - fancy your parents putting you in that suit in the car - you don't look impressed :(

You'd best come and live with me and the boys ;) :lol: xxxxx

good try, Donna ;)

Thank you for your kind comments........I also thinks he's adorable. He has such a pleasant character - he's the best decision I ever made!

What a lovely man you have there. He really has grown into a beauty hasn't he! :D
Julie and the girls

Back