• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brian´s and Reny´s birthday

Renie

I must show you a picture from the birthday party of our dogs. They celebrated it in june, Brian was 9 years, Reny had 7 years. They have only a week between the date of birth, so they celebrate together:)
My mom said, that I prepared better party for dogs, then for her :D
oslava1.jpg

I think the server that your pictures are on is too slow, that's why we cannot see your pictures! I could not see much on your website either!

I thought something like that as it took ages for the avatar to build itself and I know the connection to the internet I have from work is a leased line so its constant.

Oh WOW,

what lovely pictures, the lake is beautiful and the snow picture is breath taking...and yes..a wonderful party going on there! (y)

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I am happy, it works after all :*nana: So I will add more photos to the gallery, I have great reserve of pics:)
Yes, my black boy loves snow, I often say, that he is a snowman:) And in the summer, he is like a camel - when he smell the water, he run into :lol:

Wonderful photos! I love how they dress up for their birthdays! It looks so beautiful over there, how I would love to visit the Czech Republic some day, my Mother was Czechoslovakian.

Back