• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Barbaric :(

misty

Just heard on the local news that a dog has been thrown from a bridge onto the main A19 dual carriageway today.

The dog, a springer spaniel, obviously died. Some teenagers were spotted on the bridge above.

I hope someone drops them off a bridge.

Can't believe what human nature can be. :( :(

I have read somewhere (can't remember where) that adult psychopaths are often cruel towards animals during childhood.

Animals wouldn't do that to each other...

Oh ffs! If I ever found my kids had done anything like that I'd personally push them off a bridge.

May the poor dog run free with the bunnies :flwr:

Harry's mom said:
that was my neighbours friends dog!
poor bloke only found out today when he was at work!
dog got out of garden missing less than 5 mins!!!

:(

omg! This just gets worse and worse.

he is devastated, as anyone would be!
i use this road daily, if i'd seen the little ##### i would have killed them, how can someone do this for fun??

Harry's mom said:
he is devastated, as anyone would be!
i use this road daily, if i'd seen the little ##### i would have killed them, how can someone do this for fun??

I would kill them too. When I heard this on Radio Newcastle this afternoon, I phoned hubby in tears.

Youths are being blamed for the death of a dog which was hurled from a bridge on to a busy road on Tyneside.
Motorists had to swerve to avoid hitting the brown and white springer spaniel, which landed in front of them.

Three youths were seen fleeing the area as the dog hit the busy A19, near the Tyne Tunnel in Jarrow, South Tyneside.
Police and animal welfare staff are examining CCTV footage in an effort to identify those responsible.

A Tyne Tunnel spokesman said: "We were called to the scene and tried to make the dog as comfortable as possible.

"Fortunately motorists managed to stop in time and didn't hit it.

"One of the motorists said he had seen three youths leave the scene at about the same time as the dog left the bridge.

"The RSPCA took the body away and they are working with the police to find out what happened."

It always upsets me so deeply to think that there are people out there this evil and sadistic.

I am a great believer in what goes around, comes around, and these callous wicked people will get their comeuppance yet (hopefully though a bridge incidence...)

and also, my thoughts are primarily with the owner of the poor pup.

Harry's mum, if you see the poor fella tell him that we are thinking of him. I can only imagine how devastated he must be. Just thinking about that happening to my pupper is enough to make me well up.
He and his lovely spaniel will be in my thoughts and prayers XXXXXX

I feel so sorry for the dog's owner, how could anyone do something like that? :x

Hope the teenagers are caught soon, it would be very bad to let them get away with this sociopathic behavior.

:yikes omg! that is terrible!! poor dog! it sickens me how any1 can do something like that....mi thoughts are with the owner.. :flwr:

This story is so sad and disgusting that I can't even comment.

Harrys Mum - Rowan, Finn and I will mention him in bedtime prayers :( and please express our sympathies from Canada. Will be looking for the story about the three dogs who threw some youth from the same bridge :x

Only just saw this one - the poor dog and the poor guy - how can kids be so damn evil..... what is happening to the world.:-(

Back