• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

im back

floínn

hi all,
my internet is only back on as i changed service provider and it turned into a disaster but anyway we have got our new puppy she is a black and tan and she is adorable she is 10 weeks old and she is called cara, her and floínn had a rocky start together but they now have an understanding i will get photos of her up very soon :snap:
thank you all for your previous messages.
seamas

:jump: b*n*n* welcome back hope you enjoy your new little one :rah: :rah: lots of photos please :snap: Aileen

Welcome back Seamus and pleassssssssssssssssssse pics and lots of them. I adore black and tans and could really do with a B&T puppy fix :D

icon_welcome BACK

We sure did miss you, and I can't wait to hear more about Cara and floinn.

WE WANT :snap:
:thnx: :hug:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
I adore black and tans and could really do with a B&T puppy :D
Is that what you meant???? That is what I read till I went to the next line!!!! :lol:
Julie and the girls

Forest said:
Maxxs_Mummy said:
I adore black and tans and could really do with a B&T puppy :D
Is that what you meant???? That is what I read till I went to the next line!!!! :lol:
Julie and the girls

??????????????????????? I meant I need a fix of pictures!!!! In other words I need to see pics of Black and Tan pups!!!! I'm not allowed another puppy - yet! What else could I have meant? I am confused - doesn't take a lot!

Back