• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gemma update

Anita

Hi all, Gemma had to have a small procedure which involved a dental and a removal of a mammary tumour. All went well last Friday and just a quick update on Gemma who had a check up this morning in Halifax. Teeth and gums all fine, now back on normal diet, still retricted exercise until tummy heals but she is managing ok. Stitches out Friday am. Mammary tumour benign. Vet is amazed with her full set of teeth, as most dogs have lost some by this age she said especially Cavaliers who are not known for good teeth. Anti-biotic injection given today too.

She has been spoilt though with lots of chicken breast and rice and a little gravy. For breakfast weetabix and water. Milly has been spoilt too, well I have worked too hard with her on the food aggression she had when she first came here. So I took the easy route! Today, back to normal rations, I got the odd bark from Gemms and the 'is there anything else look from Milly.' Nope, just extra cuddles and kisses and ear rubs will have to do! What a mean Mummy!

Neets

What lovely news Anita, so pleased for Gemma that all went well :flwr:

Cuddles for Milly and Gemma both. :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Just fantastic news Neets, reallly pleased for you all. Better to have it done and not have any more worry about it.

Karlin, Gemma is a rescue but Anita thinks she's about 10 now.

Wow, that's an amazing age for retaining all her teeth! :) I hope I still have most of mine at an equivalent human age!! :lol:

Back