• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

"Drop it!"

RockNRollCav

So, Scott, Celti, Corgan, and I were at my parents' house the other night. The humans were eating, and our 2 dogs and my mom's Papillon, Eden, were playing. I heard some keys rattling, so without looking, I said "Corgan, drop it!" and we heard keys dropping on the floor! It was too cute and so funny :lol: I was proud!

heh heh,it's funny, isn't it. If I see Max chewing something and I don't know what it is all I have to say is "what have you got" and he spits it right out there and then.

Good boy Corgan! cl*p Now... if he will do that someday in the future when he's eating something that you really don't want him to have!! ;)

Wow!! Corgan is such a good listener!! Kosmo was eating a dirty sock the other day ( :yuk: ) and I couldn' make him drop it without goating him away with a cookie. :( But as soon as I said the word he dropped the sock and sprinted down the stiars.. he stumbled down the last 2 stairs.. :lol: :lol: Now if he would only listen to me when he's in the other room. . . How is Corgan doing anyways?

Wow!! Corgan is such a good listener!! Kosmo was eating a dirty sock the other day ( :yuk: ) and I couldn' make him drop it without goating him away with a cookie. :( But as soon as I said the word he dropped the sock and sprinted down the stiars.. he stumbled down the last 2 stairs.. :lol: :lol: Now if he would only listen to me when he's in the other room. . . How is Corgan doing anyways?

Well, if it's something tasty (such as a dirty sock :roll: ) he doesn't listen. He's learning to drop his toys, but it's taking a lot longer than it took for him to learn to drop things like keys, the rug, my shoes, etc.

He's doing really well - still having a few accidents every now and then, but other than that, he's great! We adore him and can't imagine life before him anymore!! :)

funny how that seems to happen huh!! hehe ;) I can't imagine life before the Kos either. Believe it or not the other day he was in the kitchen on the floor chewing on my shoe.. I could see him from the living room through the mirror. I said loudly "Oh KOSMO, what are you doing?" and from the time it took me to get up and go in there he had dropped my shoe and grabbed one of his toys!! icon_whistling Smart little bugger!! Isnt it gross how they always seem to want the grossest most nastiest things? :yuk: I try to keep my socks and DEFINATELY underwear picked up at all times.. :flwr:

Such a good boy! (y) :flwr:
Yes it's very great when they listen properly and comply right away!
Yesterday I went out with Fjalar and Molder and we went into a valley. They ran free and it was so fun! But then a sheep came there with her four lambs and Molder starts to bark a little and then he ran after them and Fjalar follows Molder. I was shocked :shock: and I start to scream their names. First they just pretend they don't hear me but finally they turned around and came back to me..

Back