• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Look familiar?

Donald Duck

IMG_2134.jpg

Looks a lot like the picture from arasara!!

LOL I've got an almost identical pic of my hubby with Maxx as a puppy too.

Makes me go all goooey when I see a pup looking so very comfy. Huey is a gorgeous baby :l*v:

LOL see doesnt it make you feel all nice and squishy inside when you see the little ones all cuddled up with the men of the house!! He's so small right now!! You watch soon enough he's going to get so big he's going to try to lay over your face!!! Kosmo tries to lay on my mouth and nose when he wants attention. :roll: That's such a cute picture though!! I love huey.. and he does look like a gremlin.. LOL :p But the gremlins are sooo cute!!

Huey and your hubby are adorable!

What I want to know is how is it that all these men have time to take all these naps??? I think we women need to make the men do more of the house work so WE can take more naps with our pups!

Huey is just the cutest little thing in that photo ..... I think most of us on the board have a photo with our furbaby and the OH asleep / OR PRETENDING to be asleep on the sofa !!!

Too adorable ....

Back