• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

St. Croix Valley Kennel Club Show

Bruce H

Just thought I would mention that the St. Croix Valley Kennel Club (I am a member) has their all-breed show coming up on August 26 & 27. The Cavaliers show on Staturday at 4:00 PM (that's the latest ring time I have ever seen!), ring 14 and Sunday at 1:55 PM, ring 13. This is going to be another BIG entry of Cavaliers, something like 28 if I remember corrctly.

One of the big plusses of this show is that there is no admission charge and no parking charge, one of the very few that don't charge anything. It's held at the Washington County Fairgrounds, not far from the intersection of I494 & I94, east of St. Paul.

I just joined the forum and noticed your post about the show, and saw it too late to go to it this year, but I am hoping that perhaps next year, or the next show, I can make it! I am only about 85 miles east in Eau Claire.

Back