• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm so blue..

*Jenný*

Hi

Sigh... Tonight is the night. I'm leavin' Iceland at 12 . I've sayd good bye to Nóra. That was hard. . Going to say bye to Bono after few hours. I am allready crying. It's so hard to can't explain to them what is going on.

You have to help me with sending many pictures and funny stories of your babies.
I'm looking so much forvard to see B&N again during cristmas :')

I won't have internet connection the first two weeks, see you in september :)

oh god i cant imagine how you must feel... im new to the site so im not sure whats happening are you moving to a different country??? make sure to leave something with your scent for the dogs... hugs all round xxx

It will be so hard to leave them for now! But we'll all be waiting here for you to come back online... :)

:( I am so sad for you I cannot know how you are feeling but we will be here for when you have your internet back on :lotsaluv: Aileen

Will look out for you when you come back on line in September, take good care of yourself, try not to get upset, we will be all thinking of you and sending our love :lotsaluv: the time will fly and soon you will have your little ones with you again.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

We will all miss you and your pup updates and your beautiful pictures :(

Don't worry im sure your babies will be fine and before long you will be back again with them. Im crying for you though

:flwr:

Jenny

I am so sorry, I did not know that you had to leave your puppies behind.
You know Christmas really is not that long, and you have all of us to cheer you up. :hug: :lotsaluv:

Are they staying behind with a relative Jenny, we will miss you and we will all be waiting for you to log on in September.
:l*v: :flwr: :l*v:

Big hugs to you sweetie, have a safe flight. :hug: :hug:

Bye the way you sure had a smashing idea about the contest, I luv it and good for you for suggesting it what a gal. :rah: :rah: :rah:

Jenny, I have so enjoyed your pictures of your dogs. I can't imagine how bad it must be for you to leave them for so long. I know you have them cared for in good places, but that isn't the same as seeing their happy faces every day.

Write when you can.

Jenny,
So sorry you have to go. :cry*ing: I hope the time flies *ng*l fast for you! We will look forward to your next post to find out how you're doing. :cffee:
I hope this will be an adventure for you and that you'll make new friends, but please don't forget about us! :flwr:
Have a safe trip! :flwr:

Dear Jenny, it's so hard to believe that you are gone to Sweden :( I miss you soooo much and can't wait to hear next from you and see you at christmas! But it's best for Bono and Nora to be here in Iceland as you know, I admire you for that you could took the right decision therewith though it was so hard! The time will surely fly and you will be here with your darlings in your arms before you know :flwr:
I just will say to you and your family; I hope you are gonna have wonderful time together in Sweden and everyting is gonna work out fine for you all :lotsaluv: :flwr: I send you 1000000000 hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gangi þér vel elsku vinkona! :lotsaluv:

Or on English: Good luck my dear friend! :lotsaluv:

aww we're going to miss you too!! :cry*ing: Take care of yourself and I can't wait for you to at least be in Sweden so we can at least hear from you!! :) :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

I know this topic is old, but I was just reading it now.

Thank you so much everybody for your support, It means a lot to my.
:flwr: Thanks.:lotsaluv:

Back