• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sabrina and my son Cody

mlc4140

This is my son Cody and Sabrina, and one of Cody, myself and Sabrina.Cody is leaving for Poland next week for a year so we were having some quality time together.
218063183_7bd09dba3c.jpg

218063182_603d7f3e61.jpg

What wonderful photos! And what an adventure for Cody! Please give him all our best wishes for a wonderful year! :flwr:

What lovely photos. :lotsaluv:

Cody have a wonderful year, take care of yourself and don't forget to write to your mom! I'm sure she will miss you tons.

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: and (((((((hugs))))))) for mom.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

WOW...your son is a hottie! How old is he and what's he going to be doing in Poland for a year!

The pic of the three of you is so happy and sweet.

Michelle good luck for Cody...I'mm sure he is going to have great year!! ;)
Olsztyn is wonderfull city! :flwr:

LOL, he is 18 yrs old just graduated HS here in the USA and is going to poland as a youth exchange student. He is actually going to another year of high school there and then when he comes back next summer he will attend college at Ohio State to become a dentist. Here are some of his senior pictures. Thanks everyone for the nice comments, he got to read them as well.
218682234_dab9d9f30f.jpg

218682233_9d9e64f332.jpg

218682232_bfff813e1b.jpg

LOL @ GodRun - I thought he was hot too until I seen he was the same age as my brother !! :yikes :yikes :yikes He's been redefined as "cute" now.. :lol: :lol:

Wish your son good luck from us would ya? That's so awesome going all the way to poland! Congrats for having such a well prioritized successful son too!! :flwr: :flwr:

Michelle,
Great senior photos of your son!

I'm thinking your little Sabrina will help ease the 'empty nest' transition. :flwr:

What great pictures. Your son looks like a great kid!! Are you sure he's your son though...you look more like his big sister ;)

LOL, he's my son, I started a bit too early having children, but wouldn't change it for the world now. Swore I wouldn't be a statistic and haven't been, both of my kids get excellent grades and are considerate of others and have never been an any kind of trouble. So as I could be a billboard for not having children that young I wouldn't change having my two when I did for anything.
Thanks for all the great comments.

Hi Michelle

Great pictures. Wishing your son all the best on his journey. Where in Michigan are you from. I have family that live in Michigan and i have visited there a few times. I really love it. My family live in a place called Canton and other family live in Northville. Some of them live in a place called Reece a bit further north. I like it up north too like Anne Arbor and Mackinau (excuse spelling!!!) city. Thats me in the mood for coming back for a visit now. I love it there.

Back