• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So happy to be here!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the board. I am the proud mommy of Lilee, a 4-month-old Cavalier. I've had Lilee for about a month and a half and I love her to pieces. I'm looking forward to being a part of this Cavalier community and I hope to learn a lot from the more experienced dog owners here.

Thanks,
Mindi

icon_welcome Mindi and Lilee! So glad you found us! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of Lilee! :flwr:

icon_welcome Mindi and Lilee,

Nice to have you with us, enjoy the group, we all adore Cavaliers! looking forward to some photos of your lovely little one soon. :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Cutie Patootie

Hi there Mindie,

I am a newbie as well and I loved your pic if Lilee:) I have just put my name on my breeders list for spring and have been seriously considering a tri-colour as well as a blenheim...Lilee is swaying me for sure!

See you around the Board 8)

Hello! :flwr:

I hope to see a lot of pics from your lovely cav. I am sure, that u will have a lot of fun on the forums!

varja

Back