Thread: lots of yummy goodies....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default lots of yummy goodies....

TRPD have been having a tidy up of their board, it's now much easier to find your way about, so if you've been before and found it a bit confusing, please go back and try again...if you haven't been before, you don't know what you're missing!!!

Items for sale are now all in threads here, under separate headings eg training mats {brilliant for cages, chairs, under leaky oldies/poorly puddlers - 2 and 4 legged!!...}; blankets, throws, duvets etc {Cynthia has some of the wonderful throws available too, they are stunning}; coats {winter is on its way, be prepared}; harnesses and the "I need a home" webbing range, which makes a wonderful gift for rescues...

Please go and have a look, and hopefully do some shopping...your purchases fund all sorts of different projects to help rescues, all money raised is used for this.

http://petcraftproject.proboards24.c...gi?board=sales

The boys on one of the training mats

Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki, I love that pic. It looks like TedBear is saying 'Quick boys, the door's open, let's make a run for it'

You're right, I have always found TRPD's board confusing. I want some Winter coats for the boys this year so will go and look, thanks again xxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

I am stuck with what the leads look like - am after the lead rope type with the link, are they 7a,b and c?