• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dudley Is Feeling Better

Linda

NaturalDry.jpg

I asked my mommy to take my picture, so I could thank all my wonderful friends for sending me good wishes to get better.
I Luv all of you, I just dried naturally and I feel so much fresher after not being well.

SniffSniff.jpg

Just what does he think he is doing. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Whatishedoing.jpg

Darby is happy that I feel better now too.

ILuvYou.jpg

I Luv my brother you know sometimes I like to pester him but I am just so happy he is feeling better now.

DarbyBigBoy.jpg

Darby at 18 weeks, my eye feels better too.

The Boys are ever so grateful for all your good wishes, they are starting to play together again. I am so happy they are feeling better, thanks for caring so much about them.

Oh that's wonderful news Darling, they really look fabulous, Dudley obviously feels better for his bath and was enjoying a little sunshine...when someone isn't in the way!!

They do look like they get along so much better now, that's great.

Enjoy your weekend...and Dudley, DON'T EAT ANYTHING SILLY OK :yikes

Linda,

What a handsome pair they are :lotsaluv: and how that Darby baby boy is growing!! :lotsaluv:

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see them and to know that they are feeling loads better.

Rest up now then Linda :flwr: feet up gal! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

:jump: Great pics so good that he is feeling and looking better cl*p cl*p :jmp: :w*w: can we have some more photos Please :snap: :luv: Aileen

Linda!!

Dudley is so cute with his wet hair. At first I thought he had just woken up from a nap and had bed head... :rotfl: until I read that he was wet! I am so glad he's feeling better like I said. He looks like such a calm soul. :)

And as for darby. he's becoming a man!! He's big big big now!! He reminds me of Kosmo a few months ago. I could look at him sometimes and still see puppy but other times he'd look like he was a teenager!! Regardless of how big he is though he is sure a beautiful little thing. I can't wait to see him (and steal him! icon_whistling icon_whistling )

Take care of yourself Linda and YAY for the doggies feeling better again :) *HUGZ!*

Oh Linda, the boys are looking gorgeous!!! :) So glad to hear that they are both on the mend. And are you too? Your pulse rate can quieten down now too. Take care. Give them a hug for us.
Julie and the girls

{{{{{{{{Linda}}}}}}}} so glad that both of those gorgeous babies are feeling better :) Been thinking of you and them but not had time to come on and post much lately.

Can't you tell the kids are home? :roll:

:D :D

Dudley & Darby said woof woof (Thank You) for all your lovely comments, I thought Dudley was slipping back again on the wkd but he appears to be fine. I started to add a bit of EVO to his food this morning so I am hoping to have him eating kibble completely by sometime on the wkd.

The EVO will also help make his bowels firmer.

He does love the chicken and rice. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

But he did eat the EVO, always seems to be hungry. I guess the carbs in the rice don't stay with you long enough to make you feel full.

Kind of a nice feeling, seeing him look for food.
:D :D :D :D

Back