• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poorly eyes

misty

Cailean's got an eye infection :(

He's never had one before and is rather sorry for himself. He went to the vet yesterday and she's given him Fucithalmic to put in twice a day. She wants to see him again tomorrow if he's not significantly better. I'm not sure at the moment - will see how he looks in the morning.

Trouble is, Bradley's eye is looking a little sore too...

they tend to lick each others' eyes.

Dogs! Looks like more vet bills :(

aww misty ! *hugZ* from me and Kos.. I hope your Cailean is feeling better soon!!! It's no fun having an eye infection, but it's usually relatively inexpensive for ointment at least!! :lol: There's always a bright side even if it's a little dim to every thing!! I'm hoping the best for Bradley - he seems like a strong boy hopefully he doesn't catch it too.. Take care of yourself and your boys - they will be better in no time!! :)

arasara said:
aww misty ! *hugZ* from me and Kos.. I hope your Cailean is feeling better soon!!! It's no fun having an eye infection, but it's usually relatively inexpensive for ointment at least!! :lol: There's always a bright side even if it's a little dim to every thing!! I'm hoping the best for Bradley - he seems like a strong boy hopefully he doesn't catch it too.. Take care of yourself and your boys - they will be better in no time!! :)

:( :( unfortunately it was a £30 bill yesterday. :( :(

My insurance doesn't kick in until I'm over the £65 excess.

I just don't like Cailean being poorly whilst he has a bad heart.

Yep that's the thing about insurance -- it doen;t help outexcept with the bigger things, but to be fair, that's when you want it.

Sorry about Cailean's poor eye -- I am sure the ointment will help quickly. They can sometimes spread eye things around if they are in contact with each other, using the same beds etc. My cats often spread things around like that.

Hope little Cailean's eyes are feeling better soon. It is so sad when they are not OK.

Hope Caileen is better in the morning, and that Bradley hasn't caught it from him. :flwr:

Chocolate used to try to lick India's eyes, but I think (hope) I have nipped that in the bud! :shock: Just told her no each time and redirected her to something else. Got to keep these vet bills down!

Poor Caileen, I’m going through the same thing with SiânE. This has been my third visit as every time it clears up a week later she back to how she was.

I’m sure with SiânE its to do with her going under the bushes to do her business, she’s too shy to do it in the open. She must be getting pollen in her eyes some how from the plants.
It freaks me out with SiânE as she has cataracts forming so any infection makes it harder for her to see.

I think I am going to get her some doggles to wear, it can’t be worst then the horrible green eye every couple of weeks with the ‘oh I never seen a dog with two different coloured eyes before’ comment. :?

Back