• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Has it really been 4 years?!

Cathy T

My precious darling handsome boy turned 4 years old today. I can hardly believe I've been so blessed to have this wonderful boy in my life for 4 glorious years.

Visiting him before bringing him home
JakeMomFront-1.jpg

Loved his frisbee from day one
m-1.jpg

Such a handsome little dude

IM000059.jpg

I think this boy was born with attitude
HPIM0137.jpg

Knew he'd be a good big brother after this visit with Shelby
HPIM0276.jpg

And snoozing with his baby sister
HPIM0327.jpg

He sure has put up with a lot
HPIM0167.jpg

HPIM0758-1.jpg

HPIM1153.jpg

HPIM0760.jpg

HPIM0428.jpg

Happy birthday my sweet boy...Momma loves you so very much

Cathy!!! :lol: Thanks, those were great pix of the kids. I really enjoyed looking at those. Happy happy happy 4th anniversary and many many more!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Happy birtheay to Jake!!!! I dont know how you get such great pictures. I have a hard time with just 1 dog.

Happy birthday jake! you have such a handsome dog! excellent pictures...my dogs wont even let me put any sort of hat/outfit on them without them taking it apart!...Happy birthday! :flwr: :flwr:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!! What a good looking big guy.
Great pictures Cathy. Love the Christmas photos.
J.

Happy birthday :flwr: and wishing you another happy four years together, and many more adorable pictures!!

Ah they grow up so fast... :lol:

Clare X

Happy 4th birthday Jake, :lotsaluv: a handsome fella indeed :luv:

Cathy they are wonderful pictures, thanks so much for sharing :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Happy Birthday :) :)

Hubby and I have just been in fits of laughter at some of the outfits - wonderful!

Happy Birthday Jake! Your babies are so beautiful Cathy. The time sure flies I agree. Maya and Scout and Annie will be 4 in December and February. On one hand I am so thankful we have made it to that age with no major health issues and on the other hand I am having a hard time thinking it has already been that long and geez can the time slow down a bit. They are the great loves in our life...can't imagine what life would be without them.

Happy 4th Birthday Jake!!!! cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p

I'm laughing :lol: and crying :cry*ing: at the same time looking at these wonderful photos. The one with their heads tilted to one side just cracks me up :rotfl: .
Have a great day...

What a great gallery of photos! I love seeing how the dogs we know on the board looked as puppies, for the ones we didn't get to meet til later on. :)

You are so right, the time just flies past. They are such fun to have in our lives. :lotsaluv: Happy birthday Jake!

Happy birthday little handsome boy :flwr: :hug:

:mexwav:

I love those pictures, Jake and Shelby are so cute together :flwr:

Oh Happy Birthday darling Jake, you are such a special boy

These photos are just wonderful, thank you so much for sharing.

I know how special birthdays are when they have been ill...

so big hugs for you all today.

Happy Birthday Jake!!! Great photos, Cathy...he's such a cutie--he has the best expressions!

I had to laugh when I read this though, because I remember last year you felt so bad that you'd forgotten his bday--that shows you how time flys! He's very lucky to have such a great life, you're such a great mom! :D

Back