• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dublin area people

Yes we are sorting it all out and discussing it all tomorrow. Want to do up a special fun cavvy curriculum!

Leah - regarding crates. The larger argos cage would fit both dogs but the larger crate wouldn't. I would suggest a clipper 4 size crate. We can get that for you if you want in a day or so.

Hope that helps.

Tara

Hi Karlin, id love to take cailum along, I did some clicker classes when he was a pup so to refresh would be great. Please add us to your list.

Great, we are getting together a good list of people! Maybe it will have to become a Dog Training Ireland regular course... :)

I'd be really interested too, but it wouldn't be feasible on a weekly basis, especially with two dogs! Does anyone know how dog-friendly Enterprise is- for taking dogs (crated/bagged) in the passenger car? I'm especially interested in what Karlin says about the possibility of arranging low cost heart testing.

Just after seeing this thread... We were hoping to book Rio into some classes but she's a bit young at the moment. She'll be 12 weeks on Thursday (28th Sept). Will she be old enough by the time the classes start? They sound ideal and I'd really love to have her mixing with lots of cavvie friends! 8)

She will be old enough -- we won't be starting quite yet and as long as she has had her vaccinations there will be something for everyone; the emphasis is on fun.

The trains are pretty good about taking dogs and most will let you take them in the carriage if the dog is in a small enough box. If this is an evening class however it wouldn't suit a train journey. I have to sit down and go through Tara and Lisa's class schedules so we can decide on a date and time for the class.

Back