• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome Home Katydid!

nlg679

Okay, things are coming along here and I have some time to introduce you to little Miss Katy! I love her to pieces and Teddy is very tolerant but does not like his new family member chasing him :shock: !
So....here she is in all of her sweetness! Enjoy! ;)

[/img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f163/nlg679/DSC_0448.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f163/nlg679/DSC_0432.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f163/nlg679/DSC_0417.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f163/nlg679/DSC_0428.jpg

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Oh, I think you have to switch your 'img' thingies around. The /img should go last, and the img should go first on each photo. Then there is an extra img on the last photo.

I only know about this becuase of the excrutiating pain I went through to post my first photos! :sl*p: :lol: :lol:

They are both gorgeous...... welcome home Katydid........or didn't she? She couldn't - far too sweet

OMGoodness, is she ever adorable. And their little faces are like a matched set! You'd think they were from the exact same litter.

On your last last photo - the little pink puppy is hugging her - how cute is that! Is she on a routine yet? How is she at night, etc. and with potty training?

I'm so happy for you and your family to have a new little one. I'm sure Teddy and Katy will be best buddies in no time!

Hey Cathy Moon!!! Ya know I love calling you that!!!
Thursday ....well....I thought, what did I do?????
She sleeps down the hall in a cozy t.v.room and the first nite was heartbreaking..I ended up sleeping on the floor with my fingers inside the crate and her whimpering tore me up! Just imagining her missing those two litters of pups and the the mommies and auntie doggies :( .
By three o'c lock, Teddy and I snuck out of there and back to bed but I couldn't sleep because I wanted to hear her if she woke again-she didn't.
I can't let her sleep in my room because when I am 'on call' for the rescue squad, my pager and radio BLAST me out of bed and that is not healthy for a baby :roll: ...Teddy is another story, he loves when the pager goes off because he knows he gets a cookie when I leave :wggle:
She has been a LOVE!!! Pees and poops outside like clockwork!!! Plays, sleeps, and has outdoor run around time and seems totally content!
The last two nights, I eased her into her upstairs crate and hung out in the dark watching t.v. then she was out like a lite....
Schedule, schedule, schedule!!!

Teddy is moving closer to her but does not like her chasing him AT ALL!!!

THANK GOD FOR THE SNUGGLE PUPPY!!!!! ;)
THat toy is the magic link for sleeping....she LOVES it!!! The heartbeat and softness has got to make her relax! Snuggle Puppy is the best!!!

She just turned 11 weeks this past Thursday....how many hours of sleep do you think puppies need during the NIGHT???

Oh Nancy she is adorable, they both do look like they came from the same litter. How absolutely adorable!!!! Congrats on getting her, I know you are overjoyed!!!

Did Katydid and Teddy come from the same breeder by chance? lol they look exactly the same!! She's so adorable and cute - especially in her little pink puppia.. If only I had a girl to dress in pink... AHH now you got me daydreaming again!! :yikes :yikes Glad your transition is going smoothly. When we first brought Kosmo home I had to sleep next to the crate with my fingers inside of it too. He fell asleep with his head on my fingers, lol.. .. That only lasted 2 nights though. .. :lol: Then it was straight to my bed and we all got some rest!! Take care of yourself and congrats!! :)

Can you believe that Katy is Teddy's niece...
Katy's mommy is Teddy's sister from a different litter. Both Teddy and Katydid's mom have the exact same breeding. And yes, I used the same breeder ;) !

Back