• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome Home Katydid!

Nancy

Katydid is just delicious, what a adorable adorable little girl she is and that face I could eat her.

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Don't worry about Teddy and her, it will take time.
Dudley did not like Darby chasing him either and I found Dudley would
go in his crate more often in the beginning when Darby was out.

It is all fine now as it will be for you too in time.

Sorry to hear she can't sleep in your room, are things any better with the sleeping. :slp: :slp:

She is YUMMY!!!!! give her big kisses from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oh and some for Teddy, too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guess what???
Teddy actually played with Katy outside today ;) !
He let her chase him all around then he stopped and she sat in front of him and I guess he was signaling to her that playtime was over.
It was sooooo WONDERFUL to watch!
I think he is coming around!!!!
Oh this is soooooo much FUN! :D

Does life get any better????
:jump:
Nancy
NJ

Congratulations on your new puppy! I brought my little girl home last Thursday and she's a JOY! There's definitely a family resemblance and I'm sure Teddy will warm up. My Wrigley (Golden Retriever) is slowly getting used to Mia--though he seems to think she's a plush toy sometimes. :yikes

Enjoy!

Yes Nancy
It will get better, just you wait and see.
It is such a wonderful, wonderful feeling to watch them chase each other and play together.
Something I never would of thought would of happened when I first brought my Darby home.
It is great isn't it. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back