• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Dallas, TX

Hello and icon_welcome !! I keep telling myself that if I ever get another dog that's not a cav it's going to be a golden!! My neighbor has one down the way and she's just so nice and easy going. I think we're going to have to wait until we upgrade to another house though!! My guy is 7 months right now too and is going through an invincible phase! :yikes :yikes :yikes He thinks he's Superman! :yikes Take care and welcome again!! :)

I know what you mean, Mia thinks she's every bit as big as Wrigley. They play pretty well together, but I have to watch closely to make sure Wrigley doesn't accidentally sit or roll over on her--ha! She's not scared one bit!

One of the biggest reasons I got Mia was because Cavs and Goldens seem to have very much the same temperament.

Goldens are wonderful dogs! Wrigley is very bright and lives to please. He's still young, so he's still pretty active, but he's a very special boy!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Don't forget me and Quincy!! We are out west in Abilene. Texas. It is great to see all the fellow Texans on the board. Mia is a beautiful name and a beauty. Quincy is a 8 month old Tri female. We are progressing out of the terrible twos, things are getting a wee bit better. She is finally learning who the Mama is. :)

Marsha

Hi Marsha!

I know what you mean, Mia is seven months old and now that she's made herself at home--she's "testing the waters", so to speak. Though she's somewhat potty trained, we had a bad day yesterday. Three accidents in the house--directly after we'd been out in the yard for potty time. The grass was wet, though, so I'm wondering if that's why she wouldn't go. She was also spayed on Friday, so she may have been out of sorts, though she seemed to feel great! It was tough keeping her from running and jumping. I'm exhausted! :lol:

Back