Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello from Dallas, TX

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! So many Texans on this board. I am in Wylie, near Plano.

I hope our puppies can all meet sometime!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and !! I keep telling myself that if I ever get another dog that's not a cav it's going to be a golden!! My neighbor has one down the way and she's just so nice and easy going. I think we're going to have to wait until we upgrade to another house though!! My guy is 7 months right now too and is going through an invincible phase! He thinks he's Superman! Take care and welcome again!!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean, Mia thinks she's every bit as big as Wrigley. They play pretty well together, but I have to watch closely to make sure Wrigley doesn't accidentally sit or roll over on her--ha! She's not scared one bit!

One of the biggest reasons I got Mia was because Cavs and Goldens seem to have very much the same temperament.

Goldens are wonderful dogs! Wrigley is very bright and lives to please. He's still young, so he's still pretty active, but he's a very special boy!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget me and Quincy!! We are out west in Abilene. Texas. It is great to see all the fellow Texans on the board. Mia is a beautiful name and a beauty. Quincy is a 8 month old Tri female. We are progressing out of the terrible twos, things are getting a wee bit better. She is finally learning who the Mama is.

Marsha

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Marsha!

I know what you mean, Mia is seven months old and now that she's made herself at home--she's "testing the waters", so to speak. Though she's somewhat potty trained, we had a bad day yesterday. Three accidents in the house--directly after we'd been out in the yard for potty time. The grass was wet, though, so I'm wondering if that's why she wouldn't go. She was also spayed on Friday, so she may have been out of sorts, though she seemed to feel great! It was tough keeping her from running and jumping. I'm exhausted!
    Denise, Wrigley (Golden-5 Yrs.) and
    Mia Bella (Cavalier-2 Yrs.)