• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Phoebe has a rosette

brid kenny

At the Roscommon agricultural show yesterday Phoebe was announced fourth best cavalier and was given her first rosette. We are very excited about this!!!I suppose I should also tell you all there were only 4 cavs in the competition!!! But we had great fun.
Here are some pics:

P8200133.jpg

P8200128.jpg

P8200125.jpg

P8200124.jpg

Well done Phoebe :flwr:

I hope it doesn't go to her head Brid, there'll be no living with her :D

Clever girl, Phoebe.

That big yawn doesn't mean you're bored with your rosette already, does it? ;)

Oh no...she's yawning...she's already bored with her fame!! Congratulations! As long as you had fun...that's the bottom line!

Congratulations Phoebe,

:rah: :rah: :rah:

Clever girl!

Once your mum gets bitten by the bug, which is really very easy, the both of you will have heaps of fun doing the shows, we all love it.

Enjoy :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

A big congrats to Phoebe! So have you been bitten by the show bug? Like Alison said it's a lot of fun and you meet some of the nicest people with common interests.

Congratulations Brid to you and Phoebe. Once you have that rosette hanging no one will ever know how many were entered in her category! :D
Julie and the girls

Back