Post Thanks / Like

Default Puppy Visitors

We had some puppy visitors today...

Are you my son? Hope your not here for lunch

Poor Puzzles, them babies are hungry...

Now that is a full bed...

Nap time...

Cody Jr. Katelynn's favorite puppy...
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Now that is a full bed...

JoJo don't know who to kiss first...
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Jeni they look so cute!!!!..Puzzles is looking great!!! the babies all look great cavaliers and bostons!!!
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like

Jeni,

The "Nap time" picture is just adorable, I can't get over how they are growing! Puzzles looks very good as well, I bet she gets tired though?

Time flies when you are having fun hey!!!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, are they growing fast. Love the pictures with the bostons.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeni

They are absolutely adorable, sorry how old are they now.
    Are you still planning on keeping two of them ???????

I can't believe how big they got so fast.

Post Thanks / Like

They are 4 weeks old today... the Bostons are 5 weeks old. I only was hoping to keep 2 of them. One of those high hopes ya know... I am probably going to sell them all and buy another one. No offense against my little men, I just want a different color and a girl They know I love them though...

Post Thanks / Like

We'll they sure are very sweet, and I am sure you will have no problem selling them.

As a breeder you do need Girls in order to keep going.

Which color are you thinking of now Jeni ??????????????

Post Thanks / Like

Well right now I only have one girl, and I don't plan to breed her anymore. Puzzles does a wonderful job but her litters are too big I would think that anyother person would like big litters because they see dollar signs... but I see what it does to Puzzles and I don't like it. She has a hard time keeping up with the milk supply. By the time you do the prenatal care, and post-natal care and calcium pills and shots and a million dewormings and puppy shots and crates for everyone and good dog food and health testing and etc.... ahh! If someone makes money off ot it then they are not doing it right... It is just the joy of having puppies around that gets me... I don't need the money from it so I put it right back into the puppies.
    My next goal is that I want to start showing. Then several years down the road I might start breeding again. But I want to know as much as possible before breeding another litter.
    Oh- I am thinking a ruby or a tri. My dream would be a ruby girl or boy but... I have been looking for so long that I don't know if that will happen. I am super picky. If I could find a ruby that looked like your Darby- I would by the whole litter. We do not have any good breeders around where I live. I could ship one but I don't fly and I wouldn't expect any dog of mine to do the same. I would have to get one that was with in a day or two's driving distance from me. That is what I am hoping for. We will see if that happens. I am probably looking at getting one right after Christmas. I'll just keep my fingers crossed, who knows maybe one will come along sooner...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeni
    Well right now I only have one girl, and I don't plan to breed her anymore. Puzzles does a wonderful job but her litters are too big I would think that anyother person would like big litters because they see dollar signs... but I see what it does to Puzzles and I don't like it. She has a hard time keeping up with the milk supply. By the time you do the prenatal care, and post-natal care and calcium pills and shots and a million dewormings and puppy shots and crates for everyone and good dog food and health testing and etc.... ahh! If someone makes money off ot it then they are not doing it right... It is just the joy of having puppies around that gets me... I don't need the money from it so I put it right back into the puppies.
    My next goal is that I want to start showing. Then several years down the road I might start breeding again. But I want to know as much as possible before breeding another litter.
    Oh- I am thinking a ruby or a tri. My dream would be a ruby girl or boy but... I have been looking for so long that I don't know if that will happen. I am super picky. If I could find a ruby that looked like your Darby- I would by the whole litter. We do not have any good breeders around where I live. I could ship one but I don't fly and I wouldn't expect any dog of mine to do the same. I would have to get one that was with in a day or two's driving distance from me. That is what I am hoping for. We will see if that happens. I am probably looking at getting one right after Christmas. I'll just keep my fingers crossed, who knows maybe one will come along sooner...
    Jeni

You made me cry You are so responsible and it is such a beautiful feeling that you are such a caring and loving breeder. Doing it for the love of the puppies and not for the money makes a huge huge difference.

I am sure it must be breaking your heart to watch Puzzles feed all those puppies, it was a huge litter. Are you able to bottle feed any of them to help her out a little.

Thank you for the compliment about Darby, I love him dearly and I also love his personality. I did wait a long time for him, I will be going to a Cavalier Picnic September 9th and I am hoping his breeder will be there.

She showed an interest in Darby and asked if she could see him at 6 months he will be 3 weeks shy of 6 months then. I waited a long long time for Darby Jeni as you already know Ruby's are in short supply, I personally don't really know what to look for but I am sure you do.

The lady who is having the Picnic also helps judge puppies for show quality. Darby is very very muscular and runs lovely.
    I am not into breeding, just want a pet, but I do love that boy.

I will pray that you find your Tri or Ruby.