• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Its a hard life for a Cavalier

merlinsmum

Mummy bought me a new fur bed yesterday ( even though I have two perfectly fine beds already)...... - here I am modelling it for you all!!!

220971958_9a82eb0050.jpg

220971959_ae42636a02.jpg

220971960_276fc6de13.jpg

You don't think I'm spoilt do you??????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No darling you're not spoiled at all. My babies have got 3 beds each and another large one that they share - they still prefer my bed though :lol:

I'm so glad there is someone out there just as mad as me! I love buying things for Merlin..... Plus you can never have enough. i do need another one though - one for the car as at the mo he just has squidgy bean bags and he needs something more sophisticated!!!!

Kirsty, Merlin looks so comfortable in his new bed, it makes me feel sleepy just looking at him! :lol:

Oh my goodness, what a lovely bed :). And someone looks like they love it ;).

Bradley would LOVE one of those. At the moment, he's busy collecting blankets, as he loves those too. :)

What a gorgeous boy Merlin is!!! With a face like that he deserves to be spoiled! :D
Julie and the girls

Back