Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eating icecubes

Post Thanks / Like

What a fantastic idea. I will have to give it a go when summer hits here.
    Vanessa

Post Thanks / Like

Open freezer door - and three faces are there, not when I open the fridge door though... I wanna an ice making one Father Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep...Finn loves his ice cubes too! when my nephew goes to the fridge to "make" ice water from the dispenser, Finn is always right in tow because he knows there will be an ice storm shortly...lol.

I never thought of doing the frozen stock though...just like when making baby food and you freeze it into serving sized cubes...lol. I am going to try that with the stock for sure - I have a feeling there will be a very happy little boy here!
    Finnegan (Blenheim), Rowan & Robyn

Post Thanks / Like

Just saw this now... yes our two LOVE Ice-cubes and it does them no harm at all ..... like with the post above - once we push our ice machine in the fridge, the two come running and sit with those adorable eyes waiting for their "treats" !!

Post Thanks / Like

All of mine LOVE ice cubes. They also LOVE frozen string beans right out of the freezer...doggie popsicles!
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My breeder actually recommended the frozen string beans to me last night ... apparently Lucky has a propensity to overeat ...!!! At 11 weeks, he does not seem fat but is growing fast and he just looooves his food. She suggested apple pieces, carrots or frozen green beans as a treat if he acts hungry but has eaten sufficiently for the day ... (this chain gets me wondering how the apple bits might be frozen .... especially since he's teething...) I remember my sister's dog used to love chewing on frozen wet wash cloths when he was a puppy ...
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

How funny, I just introduced myself in the intro thread and talked about how much my dog loves ice cubes. I thought I'd discovered something new.

Unfortunately, Rudy will also drink alcohol with ice cubes. I had a martini a few weeks ago and he come over and sniffed at it. I thought, well, he sure won't like the smell of that, and YIKES, the next thing I know he takes a drink of it. He made a kinda funny face, and I thought, wll, that's that. And YIKES again, he came over and took another drink. Needless to say, the Martini got dumped out, and the next one stayed up high.

THEN, about a week later, I was drinking a glass of wine, and sure enough, he sniffs....he drinks. My Dog Is A LUSH!
    Incredibly proud mom to Toby, my baby, and the amazing 8 year old Max who has found his forever home.