• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The postman brought us presents!!

Nicki

We had a lovely surprise in the post...Jack's sister, Whitney, had been shopping with her Mummy {Alison} and had bought the boys some cuddlies...they are really cute, thank you so much xx

As usual, TedBear tried to bite the head off his {he's not as sweet and innocent as he looks LOL} :badgrin:

TedBear101510060808.jpg

Jack played "peepo"

Jack101440060808.jpg

and very helpfully tried to take the labels off!

Jack101651060808.jpg

They're ALL mine!!

Jack101659060808.jpg

Rupert slept through most of this...hence no photo of him!

They have now been safely put away in their mugs on the dresser...

IMG_1264.jpg

Ditto what Donna said Nicki.
Not to be looked at, give those darn toys to those boys and let them rip them to shreds. :yikes :yikes :yikes

Huh my Tedbear, is very sweet and innocent. He never does anything naughty at all.

Smashing Pictures of your gang, with the exception of Rupert being excused. :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you...Linda, this is about the only naughty thing that your TedBear does...he is very destructive with toys, I spend half my life sewing them back together.

Don't worry, he still has a basket full...but these are too sweet to destroy...I will let them have a little play every now and then, that will keep them special!!

Thanks Sarahg, Rupert won a photo competition for the Oldies Club {helps home older dogs in rescue}, and two fo the mugs were prizes...so we had to have the 3rd one to match LOL They were from http://www.photobox.co.uk/ and I was really pleased with them, the colours and printing are very good.

I've had something from Snapfish before and they weren't nearly as good :(

What lucky boys!! But they do have to learn to look after their toys don't they!! :lol: Their mugs on the dresser are fantastic. Can you get them made specially over there?
Julie and the girls

I bought a nice one of a tri on holiday - but if I can get their own faces printed I'm going to be spending money in a day or two..... icon_whistling

Hi Nicki,

Do you have a link to where we can all get our mugs with our babies pictures on? :D

They look so lovely and we ALL WANT THEM! :jump:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Click on the link that Nicki pasted. Then click on photo gifts and cards. and it says favourite gifts they are there.

Sarah Xxx

Thanks Sarah...you beat me to it!!

Alison, let me know when you want to have a go and I'll talk you through it!! :D

Back