• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme 1: Froglegs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy - I just noticed that one of yours in the pink puppia is making the "frumpy face" in your avatar!!! I Love it! That has to be my most favorite expression! What a cutie you have!

I love you signature....stinky sock lover!!! Shelby has the funniest mouth. She has a little bulldog mouth...a big of an underbite. And on top of that the black around her lips is crooked. Several times I've heard the comment "it looks like she put her lipstick on crooked!" She's a character alright.

Riley...classic frog's legs pose!!

Always the bloody way - I have had the camera close to hand for the last few days and nothing, then when I came in the other day Woody was doing a great one - went to get the camera and he started to follow me into the other room.... :roll:

I am going to have to put names in a hat and pull one, they all make me laugh. I can't get Sabrina to lay still long enough to get a froggy leg pic, she doesn't do it too often. Keep them coming I love looking at them all.

Claire said:
Always the bloody way - I have had the camera close to hand for the last few days and nothing, then when I came in the other day Woody was doing a great one - went to get the camera and he started to follow me into the other room.... :roll:

Claire

Your a crack pot. :yikes :yikes :yikes

You always make me laugh. : :D :D :D :D :D

Mom says we're entering because she was FINALLY able to grab a photo of me doing this. I do it all the time, but I usually only stay that way until I hear the camera going, then I start "posing" :badgrin: . In fact, I'm doing it right now! :D She finally caught me on camera though, and I'm chewing on my giant lion head in this picture (notice that he is "blind" - I like to eat his eyes...icon_whistling).

224070590_44df199e70_m.jpg

Yap! Yap!
~Corgan

Claire said:
Same thing happened to me!! I had two of them making frog legs in the bright morning sunshine, and no camera at hand! :cry*ing:

Maxx has been stramrollered in the kitchen - his fur was really long on the sides when this was taken and my son spread it all out lice a cape - he looks as though he's been squished by something ....

08070502.jpg

I love all of your pics - it's going to be hard to vote!

Here is my Darby looking like a Hot Dog with two chicken legs attached to him and his tail looks like it could pass as a straw. Now all we need is some Salad and a fork and knife. h*lp me mom.
Poor wee fellow.

Okay where is the bun and Ketchup. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

DarbyTheHotDog.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Linda, I see what you mean about the hot dog and chicken legs :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if Darby realises how yummy he looks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back