• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme 1: Froglegs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
The first subject for a photo is that cavalier favourite, froglegs!

To kick off we will have an extra long entry, until Sept 1st, Friday. Then, entries will be closed and we will have a slightly longer voting period of Sat-Monday evening, with winners announced on Tuesday the 4th.

I am going to see how many entries come in to see if it is easy to set up a poll; otherwise maybe the votes should go by PM to the person who sets the topic (who can't enter that week's competition, to make it fair).

So: start adding your photos!

Remember, ONE picture entry per person -- though you can have more than one doglet in the picture. :)

Here is what I mean by the frogleg position (note: this is NOT an entry just an example! :))

DSC01079.jpg

Yeah they were sleeping :lol: I had them on the couch with me the other day and they started falling asleeep in my arms so I set them on the couch next to each other. They kicked their little legs out themselves... must be a comfortable position for them. Both my adult Cav's do the same thing. I love it :D I like your picture more, he looks like he is really posing for the camera. So sweet :flwr:

Great pictures. I've gone through all of my pictures and I can't find any froggy legs :(

Here's Chester demonstrating the classic Ashtanga Yoga pose Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog). I think this photo is a winner because he has achieved full frog-leggage PLUS full front leg extension PLUS full neck extension!

20041120-05.jpg

Honestly...he looks like he's been run over by a steamroller!

P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo of Spencer. He looks so darn sassy!

Love this thread. Spencer has an "I'm gonna win this competition for you Mum" look in his eyes :lol:

I'm not even sure why I posted mine cause I really do think that Spencer has that I'm gonna win look in his eye. That is just the cutest picture ever... it really does look like he is posing. :lol:

At last, been trying to put this photo on since last night , but I kept getting logged out. :?

lay2.jpg

Don't stop posting. It is so much fun to see all these funny pictures!! Davy - I remember this one! Too funny....what a limp noodle!!

Davy - I LOVE that picture cl*p - absolutely precious. Looks like someone had a long day and pooped out mid-bed exit.

This is going to be a pretty darn hard one to vote on, that's all I have to say!!! icon_nwunsure icon_nwunsure Every one of those pics has made me laugh out loud.

Je n you have to enter that one of Gus's lower half as well. :lol:

what a limp noodle!!
That's a perfect description!!

OMG - those are all SO great! I try to catch Riley in more of her "froggy" positions, but she moves before I can get the picture taken. Here is one of her with her bone. She is making what we call her "frumpy face". She gets her top lips tucked in her bottom lips and you can see the black on her bottom lips show.

BTW, those puppies are adorable! All the pictures are just precious!!!

riley_frog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back