• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cuddles

misty

How cuddly is your Cavalier (s)?

Just curious.

Cailean will have a cuddle at bedtime and first thing in the morning....
most of the rest of the time, he'll just rest his front legs over my knees when I sit down, but soon wander away.

Bradley would cuddle all day long. His fav type of cuddle is one where he's snuggled into my neck and I can feel his warm breathing in my ear :) :) :)

Busta will cuddle on his terms, either on my lap, on my head on if I am lying down on my legs, Woody is a full on cuddle face on face, of rubber lips on my face, my nose in his mouth (not pleasant) and Ozzy is either lying on my legs or on his back in our arms.

Anytime Riley is a bit sleepy he wants a lap to sleep on. If he can't get a lap he will settle for lying on or next to our feet. He also really enjoys being picked up for hugs and kisses, which he both gives and receives. He likes the physical attention, he's pretty lovey. :luv: He's still young though, 9 mths, don't know if it will change as he gets older, we shall see.

Mia is most cuddly in the mornings and evenings when she gets sleepy and needs a lap. That's o.k., though. I'll take cuddles when I can get 'em. My Golden is just as cuddly, if not more so, he just doesn't fit in my lap, though he would strongly disagree... ;)

Image001.jpg

This Max's morning greeting to Shauna! Cuddles galore! He loves to get up close and personal by pressing his face tight into yours and by placing his paws right around your neck in a big hug.

Sorry if's it too big I need to work on organizing my photos and resizing them!!
sannie

Kosmo has been laying straight across my face for the last few weeks!! I don't get it!! He kisses me to DEATH (I keep having to take breaths out the side and hide my lips!) and then he falls asleep ACROSS my face!! What's with this sudden change of cuddles!? Also he feels like he now has to sleep ON you when you're sleeping at night. He's always sleeping on my legs or tummy but if I am on my side and I move he rolls right off :lol: :lol:

Bradley is such a doll!! Bless him for being so warm!! :)

Sabrina is a huge cuddler!!! Right now she is on my lap sleeping, she sleeps either curled around my head or on my face, I swear I am gonna be coughing hair balls here pretty soon. My husband love to come in and wake us up so he can see her wrapped around my head or laying on my face. She has done this since I brought her home almost 8 weeks ago. She is always wanting to be held, kissed, etc...... and I wouldn't change it for the whole world. I love it!!!!!

I'd always been told that the boys were the most affectionate, especially the whole colours...

My TedBear is the cuddliest Cavalier I've had {out of 6} - he always wants to be picked up and cuddled, and likes to sit on your lap - he generally lies on my chest and goes to sleep there, which is lovely. He also puts his face up next to my face.

Rupert likes to sit next to you, or sometimes on your lap, he's not really been happy about being picked up though for some years, although I suspect that's due to his Syringomyelia - TedBear just loves cuddles SO much he still wants them when he's not so good with the Syringo.

Jack is very cuddly too, he loves to be picked up, be on your lap and if you're lying down, will lie across your neck - so cute!!

My Chocolate is the cuddliest of my three. She could be on our laps 24/7! That must be true about wholecolors.

Geordie is the next cuddliest, he adores being hugged and petted anytime of day, and will come running for kisses whenever there's an offer. But he likes his own space when he's lying down in the evening.

India always wants to be by my side, but not on my lap. She loves cuddles in the morning, after work, and in the evening. But if she's already in a comfortable position she will not get up for a cuddle, you have to go to her! She is our only hugger, though. She hugs around our necks and presses her face right into ours, or if she's in a climbing mood, she'll press her chest into our faces and mess up our hair! Since she is a people lover, we have to forewarn anyone who sits on our sofa!!! :lol:

Merlin would only sleep on your lap as a baby. But since he's got older he is more independant.

He has his routine now:

Morning - upside down cuddles on the bed, bib baby hugs before we go outside to wee. Then we get to Grandma's and he has to jump up on her knee to lick her face and suffocate her! Then its time for Mummy to leave for work - Grandma has to pick him up so he can give mummy a kiss on her nose!

In the evening, Daddy picks him up from Grandma's and he roars into the house - dives on me and suffocates me!

At the weekend he has been known to spend several hours snuggling up with mum watching morning tv before making and effort to actually get out of the dressing gown! He also likes to do the same with dad when the football is on!

Back