• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Few pics of my little buddy

lelluska

This is Vikke's favourite place to sleep
IMG_1509.jpg

"What are you laughing at?" ;)
IMG_1528.jpg

For some reason he likes to wash his ears like this :lol:
IMG_1542.jpg

love the summer 8)
IMG_0974.jpg

He's so handsome, love that last picture with his eyes closed, taking it all in!! :D

LOL...I love that look...surveying the smell of the land. It always looks like they are having a Zen moment.

(and yes...Merlin is pretty darn photgenic!)

Beautiful! The pic of him on the toilet cracks me up!

Finland is one of those places I really want to visit someday. How hot does it get there in the summer where you are?

What a sweetheart, cavi's have such a cracking personality and he is gorgeous! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hehe, yeah that toilet picture :lol: Believe it or not but Vikke always follow me even to the toilet. In fact, he runs or rather rushes to the toilet between my legs every time he notices that I am going there icon_blshing

Finland is very beautiful in summer (and winter too ;) ), usually here is about +25 degrees but this summer has been very, VERY hot 8) (over +30 degrees) and dry. There hasn't been much rain here so the grass isn't green like normally, actually is yellow or brown and so dry that it almost feel like I'm living in the desert ;) No one here remembers a summer like this before.

Back